Spend Labor Day in Nazareth PA with fellow Humanists for a pot luck dinner BBQ house party. This year Martha and Richard have been kind enough to allow the use of their house and large property. Plenty of room for outdoor games and more.
Hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ chicken and veggie burgers will be provided by LVH. The rest will be provided by everyone else, (see below).
Directions to Martha and Richard's house in Nazareth will be emailed to all who have RSVPed, we will not post the personal address online.
Our Memorial Day picnic is one of our largest events of the year - a great time to get together with all your like-minded friends and to make new ones as well. There is no better way to spend your Holiday this September!
This picnic is a GROUP EFFORT. You are required to:
- Be a paid member or pay $10 admission if not.
- Bring at least one item from the food list at link below.
- Be responsible for cleaning up after yourself and helping out when needed.
FOOD TO BRING:
Everyone attending must sign up to bring one item from the list at the below link as well as one additional item for each guest:
This app is an easy way to keep track of who is bringing what so we don't all bring the same macaroni salad. It's pretty straight forward, but if you have any questions please contact Peter.
- FREE for paid or renewing members and first time guests.
- $10 for non-members, (you have the option to sign up for membership at the event if you wish).
- Membership forms will be available, (cash. check, and credit cards accepted!).
- Student/limited income $15
- Individual $30
- Family $50
- Life $1000
This is a private residence, so please treat it with care and respect!
Google map and directions
Peter Hance rsvped 2019-08-30 13:20:59 -0400
Lynne Khubchandani rsvped +1 2019-08-26 10:15:38 -0400